The Fiji National Rugby League has announced the Overseas Fijian team for this Saturday’s Battle of the Bati clash in Suva.
Set for ANZ National Stadium, the Battle of the Bati will see the best of the Fijian Residents take on an ex-patriot team of players from the NSW Cup, Queensland Cup, National Youth Competition and European Championship.
Players who have played more than six NRL or Super League games this season are ineligible for the overseas team.
The clash will provide an opportunity for these players to qualify for the 2017 Fiji Bati side at this year’s Rugby League World Cup.
Overseas Fijian Team:
1. Sitivene Mocedreke – North Sydney Bears
2. Mikaele Ravalawa – Canberra Raiders
3. Sisa Waqa – Unattached
4. Leveni Tani – Fassifern Bombers
5. Isacc Lumelume – Cronulla Sharks
6. Henry Raiwalui – Mounties RLFC
7. Maurice Kennedy – Mounties RLFC
8. Eloni Vunakece – Wyong Roos
9. Jimmy Storer – Port Kembla District
10. Ben Nakubuwai – Tweed Heads Seagulls
11. Rhys Miller – Canterbury Bulldogs
12. Taane Milne – Illawarra RLFC
13. Jnr Roqica – London Broncos
14. Joe Lovadua – St George Illawarra
15. Kali Tani – Fassifern Bombers
16. Pio Sokobalavu – Wests Tigers
17. King Vuniyawayawa – New Zealand Warriors
18. Lamar Liolevave – Tweed Heads Seagulls