The 2017 Combined Affiliated States team that will play against England in the lead up to the 2017 Rugby League World Cup has been named.
The 20-man squad will play England on Friday, October 20 at Perth’s Rectangular Stadium, in what will be teams only warn up game prior to taking on Australia in the tournament opener.
The side features 10 players from Western Australia, five from Victoria, three from South Australia and two from the Northern Territory.
Combined Affiliated States Squad
1. Stephen Widders (Rockingham Coastal Sharks, WA)
2. Jordan Jacob (South Perth Lions, WA)
3. Tusiga Losi (Waverly Panthers, Vic)
4. Ben Taylor (North Beach Sea Eagles, WA)
5. Arana Masoe (Northern Thunder, Vic)
6. Delane Edwards (Fremantle Roosters, WA)
7. Brandon Purcell (Central Districts Roosters, SA)
8. Benjamin Bolth (Rockingham Coastal Sharks, WA)
9. Andrew Jeffrey (Rockingham Coastal Sharks, WA)
10. Paul Jennings (Katherine Cowboys, NT)
11. Brandon Taua’a (Casey Warriors, Vic)
12. Bradley Gibson (Fremantle Roosters, WA)
13. Jarrod Thompson (Fremantle Roosters, WA)
14. Terry Constantinou (Sunbury Tigers, Vic)
15. Scott Jones (South Perth Lions, WA)
16 .Gillespie Fai (Joondalup Giants, WA)
17. Tere Kaue (Western Districts Warriors, SA)
18. Jerome Edwards (Palmerston Raiders, NT)
19. Tiaan Wilkins (Sunbury Tigers, Vic)
20. Jake Busby (Central Districts Roosters, SA)